Available in 14 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, & 24 inch | 120 grams / 4 oz per pack
14 inch: 1 long weft (75"-80"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
16 inch: 1 long weft (70"-75"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
18 inch: 1 long weft (65"-70"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
20 inch: 1 long weft (60"-65"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
22 inch: 1 long weft (55"-60"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
24 inch: 1 long weft (50"-55"), 120 grams/pack / 4 oz per weft
Bombshell Extension Co.'s Machine Weft hair extensions require no tape, glue or heat for application. This is one continuous weft of hair that can be cut into smaller pieces to be customized for various head shapes. The machine weft is slightly larger than the hand-tied weft. If you decide to cut the weft to fit your needs, you must add some hair glue to the edges to prevent the thread from unraveling and shedding. The machine weft hair is used in our Beaded Weft install method in Bombshell Extension Co. Education.
100% remy human hair
- Here is the glue we recommend for extensions
COLOR MATCHING/COLOR RING:
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee a perfect color match from the thumbnail images alone. We highly recommend purchasing one of our color rings below to ensure a perfect color match or visiting your stylist with a color ring.
REMINDER: There is a separate color ring for our Hand-Tied, Bombshell Weft, & Clip-In line vs. all other methods. Be sure you have the correct color ring for your specific install method(s).
- ‘D’: stands for ‘divided’— a mix of the two color swatches listed
- ‘R’: rooted — the rooted portion comes down about 2 inches
- ‘OM: ombre — the ombre portion comes down about 4 inches
- To ensure proper installation, use one of our Bombshell Certified Stylists using our Stylist Locator
- To ensure quality: Bombshell Extension Co. | Official Hair Care Guide